Prana for Kids Certification
with Connie Williams
Prana For Kids will provide you with opportunities to expose your children or students to the energy, chi, or prana around them. This energy or life force permeates everything. Children can easily be aware of this energy at a very young age. The course will also include meditations that can safely be used with children.
The Prana For Kids Course will certify you to teach the provided curriculum to your own children, pediatric yoga students, or classroom students.
Each lesson contains a lesson plan for children: a learning objective, a list of materials for activities, the method for teaching the lesson, a meditation, and a creative craft project. Most Meditations include a downloadable audio version to play for the children. Most Materials sections include a recommended children’s book. These lessons are ideal for children ages 3-8. At the end of each lesson, suggested Enrichment Activities for advanced/older students are given, which can be used for 9-12 year olds or more gifted students.
This course was adapted from the “Prana For Kids” curriculum manual created by Connie Williams, M.ED. and Christa Sonnier, E-RYT.
- Registration Closes: February 22, 2016
- Beginning/End Dates: February 8, 2016 – April 10, 2016
- Teacher: Connie Williams
- Mediums: Primarily written instruction with some downloadable audio and a video.
- Materials Included: Written lesson plans, streamable/downloadable audio meditations and instructions, a video discussing the energy body, and a private forum for asking questions and group discussions. Course will include two group conference calls with the instructor.
- Price: $249
- Length of Course: 9 weeks
- Lessons Released: Twice per week – Mondays and Wednesdays
- Prerequisites: None